Last list update: 25 September 2018 | see more
621611: Service Station Attendant
State Eligibility Details
Possible Visa Options - ANZSCO 621611
Visa Type Eligibility *Conditions Legislative Instrument MLTSSL STSOL ROL Subclass 189 (Skilled Independent) IMMI 18/051 Subclass 190 (Skilled Nominated) See State Eligibility tab IMMI 18/051 Subclass 489 (State/Territory nominated) See State Eligibility tab IMMI 18/051 Subclass 489 (NOT nominated by State/Territory) IMMI 18/051 Subclass 485 (Graduate) IMMI 18/051 Subclass 482 (TSS) IMMI 18/048 Subclass 186 (ENS) IMMI 18/049 Subclass 187 (RSMS) IMMI 18/043 Subclass 407 (Training) IMMI 18/050
*Conditions (Inapplicability) / Caveats:
No conditions apply
State Eligibility Summary Table - ANZSCO 621611
State/Territory Nomination Visa Subclass 190 Visa Subclass 489 Access List ACT Australian Capital Territory NSW New South Wales NT Northern Territory QLD Queensland ('I'm Offshore' list) SA South Australia TAS Tasmania VIC Victoria WA Western Australia (General stream) Occupation MAY be eligible Occupation in the 'Supplementary Skilled List' or 'Special Conditions Apply' Occupation NOT on relevant 'State Occupation List', or 'Closed' status; but MAY still be eligible if you meet the requirements Occupation NOT eligible
State Eligibility Details - ANZSCO 621611
621611: Service Station Attendant
- Sells fuel, lubricants and other automotive accessories, and performs minor maintenance on motor vehicles at a service station.
- Skill Level
- Occupations at Skill Level 5 have a level of skill commensurate with one of the following:
- NZ Register Level 1 qualification
- AQF Certificate I or
- Compulsory secondary education.
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification.
In some instances, no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
There is no Assessing Authority assigned to ANZSCO code 621611
- Assessing Authority
- Alternative Titles
- Driveway Attendant
Alternative titles are any commonly used alternative title (or titles) for the occupation. These alternative titles have the same meaning as the principal title but may be less commonly used.
Unit Group 6216: Service Station Attendants
- Sell fuel, lubricants and other automotive accessories, and perform minor maintenance on motor vehicles at service stations.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- In Australia:
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
- In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Filling fuel tanks and containers to level specified by customer
- Checking and replenishing air pressure in vehicle tyres, and oil and other vehicle fluid levels
- Washing vehicle windscreens and windows
- Performing minor repair work to vehicles such as replacing tyres, light bulbs and windscreen wiper blades
- Maintaining and operating automatic car wash facilities
- Collecting payments from customers for purchases
- Cleaning petrol pumps and surrounding driveway, shop and facilities
- Undertaking stock control and preparing reports on fuel, oil, accessories and other items sold
- Replenishing stock of fast foods, newspapers, magazines and grocery items
- Occupation ceilings programme year 2018-2019
- Average Weekly / Annual Earnings
Explanatory Notes - Information
The term “may be eligible” relates to general eligibility and should not be misinterpreted as your individual eligibility to apply for a visa. Note that additional specific requirements and criteria also apply to visa eligibility (e.g. higher English requirements, evidences of a job offer, etc).
- Occupation List refers to the register of professional occupations which might qualify for an Australian Visa. There are 7 skilled occupation lists in total.
- MLTSSL is the acronym for 'Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List'.
- STSOL is the acronym for 'Short-term Skilled Occupation List'.
- ROL is the acronym for 'Regional Occupation List'.
- IMMI 18/051, IMMI 18/048, IMMI 18/049, IMMI 18/43, IMMI 18/050 refer to current Legislative Instruments which list the table of occupations appropriate for the respective visa programmes.
- Conditions refer to current caveats applying for a particular occupation under specific visa programmes.
The information in this website is intended to provide general information in relation to Australia’s General Skilled Migration program and the possible visa options for a particular occupation. Anzscosearch makes no warranty and will not be held liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or consequential in connection with the use of information contained in this website.
While due care has been taken to ensure that the content is kept-up-to-date and correct, the currency and thus accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed due to the frequent changes in migration law, policy and procedures and related processes.
It is important that you directly check the information published on official websites of the Department of Home Affairs, skills assessment bodies and other government agencies such as a state/territory governments.
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics 2013, ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.2, cat. no. 1220.0, http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/1220.0