The Visitor Visa (Class FA) (Subclass 600) allows for the entry of genuine tourist, business and family visitors to Australia for the purposes of visiting the country on a temporary basis.
Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
- You may be in or outside Australia to lodge a valid visa application.
- This visa does not allow you to work in Australia or studying for more than 3 months.
- There are 5 different visa streams: Tourist, Sponsored Family, Business Visitor, Approved Destination Status and Frequent Traveller.
- In general, this visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3, 6 or 12 months.
Key Eligibility requirements
- You must satisfy specific criteria relating to the visa stream you are applying for.
- You must meet the genuine temporary stay requirement.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have access to sufficient funds to cover the cost of your stay in Australia.
- You must satisfy certain Public Interest criteria and Special Return criteria.
- You must meet health and character requirements.
While due care has been taken to ensure that the content is kept up-to-date and correct, the currency and thus accuracy of the information cannot be guarantee due to the frequent changes in migration law.
Contact us if you would like to know more about this visa or need immigration advice.ContactBook A ConsultationOur Prices
Other Related Visas
Need immigration assistance?
We can help you achieve your migration goals.
Who we are?
We are Registered Migration Agents providing honest and transparent advice in relation to Australia’s visa program.
What is Anzscosearch (the tool)?
It is a search engine based on the ANZSCO catalogue that combines all federal and State/Territory skilled occupation lists in one single place.
We also provide useful information for Australia’s visa program.
Is the information provided accurate?
Anzscosearch data draws on information directly provided by third-party official websites and is thus as accurate as of the information on those websites.
Anzscosearch validation and verification processes ensure that all data published is as complete, accurate and reliable as possible.
We have been doing this since 2014.