The Electronic Travel Authority (Class UD) (Subclass 601) visa is for persons who wish to visit Australia temporarily as a tourist or to engage in business visitor activities such as attending a conference, attending a business meeting etc.
Electronic Travel Authority ETA Visa (Subclass 601)
- You must be outside Australia, or in immigration clearance to lodge a valid visa application.
- This visa does not allow you to work in Australia or studying for more than 3 months.
- In general, this visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months.
Key Eligibility requirements
- You must be a citizen of a particular country. Eligible passports are prescribed by legislative instrument, read the complete list here.
- You must satisfy certain Public Interest criteria and Special Return criteria.
- You must meet health and character requirements.
While due care has been taken to ensure that the content is kept up-to-date and correct, the currency and thus accuracy of the information cannot be guarantee due to the frequent changes in migration law.
Other Related Visas
Need immigration assistance?
We can help you achieve your migration goals.
We are Registered Migration Agents providing honest and transparent advice in relation to Australia’s visa program.
It is a search engine based on the ANZSCO catalogue that combines all federal and State/Territory skilled occupation lists in one single place.
We also provide useful information for Australia’s visa program.
Anzscosearch data draws on information directly provided by third-party official websites and is thus as accurate as of the information on those websites.
Anzscosearch validation and verification processes ensure that all data published is as complete, accurate and reliable as possible.
We have been doing this since 2014.