The Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) is for persons seeking entry to Australia to marry their prospective spouse and with a view to remaining in the country permanently.
Prospective marriage (Fiancé) Visa (Subclass 300)
- You must be outside Australia to lodge a valid visa application.
- You may be eligible to apply for this visa if you intend to marry an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand.
- This is a provisional visa and will allow you to enter and remain in Australia for 9 months to marry your fiancé.
Key Eligibility requirements
- You and your fiancé must have a genuine intention to marry within the 9 months validity period of the visa.
- You must have met in person and are known to one another
- You must genuinely intend to live together as spouses
- You will have to apply for an onshore Partner visa (subclass 820 & 801) once you have married
- You must meet health and character requirements.
While due care has been taken to ensure that the content is kept up-to-date and correct, the currency and thus accuracy of the information cannot be guarantee due to the frequent changes in migration law.
Contact us if you would like to know more about this visa or need immigration advice.ContactBook A ConsultationOur Prices
Other Related Visas
Need immigration assistance?
We can help you achieve your migration goals.
Who we are?
We are Registered Migration Agents providing honest and transparent advice in relation to Australia’s visa program.
What is Anzscosearch (the tool)?
It is a search engine based on the ANZSCO catalogue that combines all federal and State/Territory skilled occupation lists in one single place.
We also provide useful information for Australia’s visa program.
Is the information provided accurate?
Anzscosearch data draws on information directly provided by third-party official websites and is thus as accurate as of the information on those websites.
Anzscosearch validation and verification processes ensure that all data published is as complete, accurate and reliable as possible.
We have been doing this since 2014.