We will take complete control of your case, providing guidance and assistance during the entire process.
What is this?
The Full Representation service is the most comprehensive service that we offer. We provide immigration advice and assistance in relation to:
- Migration processes including visa applications, sponsorship and nomination and skills assessment.
- Review applications to the Migration & Refugee Division of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT).
This service involves preparing, lodging and managing your application from start to finish.
We will take complete control of your application, providing guidance and assistance during the entire process, communicating with the Department on your behalf and handling any post-lodgement issues or requests for further information.
Benefits of the Full Representation Service include:
- Having your own dedicated Migration Agent to manage your application and answer any questions you may have through the process.
- Personalised assessment of your circumstances to determine your eligibility, best migration pathway and possible challenges of issues to be overcome.
- Advise on the documentary evidence to support your application.
- Documentation review, providing feedback on each of the documents to be included in the application.
- Filling your application forms and drafting legal submissions to the Department.
- Liaising with the Department and relevant Authorities on your behalf and until your application is decided.
Review Applications (Appeals & Reviews)
Our Full Representation service can also help you if you had a visa refused or cancelled and it is possible to seek review of this decision at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT).
We can help you by:
- Submitting a valid review application.
- Identify the best strategy based on the facts of your case.
- Prepare legal submissions in support to your case.
- Advise on the documentary evidence to support your application for review.
- Support you during any interviews and tribunal hearings.
- Liaising with the Tribunal on your behalf and until your application is decided.
How much does it cost?
Full Representation fees vary depending on your migration matter, the visa you are applying for and your unique circumstances.
Because each case is different and presents unique challenges, a Consultation & Initial Assessment of your circumstances may be required for us to understand your expectations and migration goals. You can learn more about our Consultation Services here.
Following a consultation, if you believe we can help and we decide to work together, you will know up front what we will do and how much it will cost you. This will take the form of an ‘Agreement for Services and Fees’ which will be written confirmation of the costs specified in the ‘Fee Estimate’.
At Anzscosearch we are Registered Migration Agents with passion for the cases we undertake, so if you are genuinely interested in obtaining the services of a passionate, knowledgeable and dedicated team, we want to hear from you!