1. This website is located at anzscosearch.com (the Website) and is owned and operated by ANZSCOSEARCH (we, us and our).
2. By using our Website or any information, documents or other products located on our Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the Terms).
3. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not use our Website.
4. You may be required to become a registered user to access certain parts of the Website (a Registered User).
5. You may become a Registered User by supplying to us all of the information requested during the registration process.
6. We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we consider that any of the information you have provided to us during the registration process is false.
7. As a Registered User, you must ensure that your username and password are not provided to any other person or organization and you are solely responsible for all conduct, transactions and communications that occur while logged into our Website under your username. We are not responsible for any unauthorised access to your account.
8. A digital subscription provides you with access to specified information and content on the Website. Accessibility is dependent on the pricing plan and subscription type that you choose.
9. In order to create or activate your digital subscription, you will be required to create and/or link your subscription to an email address. The login details associated with your digital membership and/or digital subscription including username and password must not be shared with any other person.
10. If any misuse of your login details is detected or suspected by us (including the concurrent use of your login details and/or the use of your login details on more than the maximum allowable concurrent sessions), your subscription may be terminated, and you will not be eligible for a refund.
11. Digital subscriptions renew automatically unless you cancel according to our cancellation policy (see clause 20 below). Payment for digital subscriptions will be direct debited from your provided credit or debit account.
12. It is your responsibility to provide valid payment details and ensure that your payment details are up to date. You can manage these online through the My Account section of the Website.
13. If your credit card expires or your payment method is otherwise invalid, your subscription may automatically be cancelled, and unlimited access revoked.
14. Unless specified otherwise in the Cancellation policy (see clause 20 below), all charges are non-refundable.
15. If for some unforeseen reason your complete access to our services is unavailable for a continuous period of more than 24 hours you may be eligible for a credit of a pro-rated amount for the period of the service outage. For avoidance of doubt if you are unable to access our services due to problems not related to us then you are not eligible for a refund or credit of any nature.
16. When you purchase a digital subscription, you agree to pay the price stated at the time of your order. You also agree to the billing frequency specified at the time of your order.
17. Any discount eligibility is determined at the time of order. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
18. We reserve the right to change the prices and fees at any time. We will provide you with 14 days’ notice if the regular rate of a digital subscription changes from what was stated at the time of your order.
19. Price changes will take effect from your next billing date after the notice period. If You do not wish to continue your Digital Subscription at the revised price, you may cancel your subscription before the end of your current direct debit pay cycle.
20. You can cancel your digital subscription at any time online through the My Account section of the Website. When you cancel, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time, but the cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing period. You will continue to have the same access and benefits until the end of your current billing period.
21. Digital subscriptions are non-refundable except in cases of demonstrated hardship or in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law or a consumer guarantee under it.
22. The purchase of all digital products including but not limited to ebooks, PDF downloads, digital subscriptions, and online content (the Products) is subject to the following:
a. all Products are subject to copyright protection;
b. each Product is licensed to a single user only;
c. you must not copy, distribute, share or transfer the Products to any third party or person;
d. we may encrypt, force password or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on our Products;
e. all transactions for purchase of Products are made through payment gateways such as PayPal or Stripe that use SSL encryption. We are not responsible for the transactions conducted through payment gateways. Please read the terms for the payment gateway prior to completing any transactions related to the Products;
f. all purchases of Prodcuts made on this Website are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the Products made available here are intangible, we cannot provide any refunds. However, if we determine in our absolute discretion that the Product supplied did not match the Product ordered then we may re-deliver the Product;
g. by placing an order with us, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these Terms.
23. None of these Terms affect your statutory rights.
24. We reserve the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
25. All payment amounts are represented in AUD as this is the currency of our host country.
26. Use of the Products will be affected by factors outside of our control, including the software on your computer. We take no responsibility for your ability to open and use the Products.
27. You acknowledge and agree that unauthorised use of the Website or Products may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
28. You agree not to:
a. use the Website or Products for unauthorised or unlawful purposes;
b. re-sell any Content you have gained access to on this Website, which includes any Product you have bought;
c. re-sell or attempt to benefit in a commercial fashion from any of the Content available on the Website, which includes any Product you have bought;
d. post anything on the Website that is illegal, inappropriate, profane, obscene, defamatory, knowingly false or infringes copyright;
e. conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters on the Website;
f. introduce any form of malicious software into the Website or Products; or
g. collect information about others on the Website without their consent.
29. The copyright to all content on our Website and our Products, except for information attributed to others and material posted via embedded third party websites and links to other websites, belongs to us or we hold rights to use such contents (the Content).
30. Your access to our Website does not grant you a licence to use any of the Content in any commercial manner without our prior consent.
31. Except for the Content that is stored in your computer or device’s cache or a single permanent copy of the Content for your personal use, you must not:
a. modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish or license any of the Content;
b. use or attempt to use any of the Content to create any website or publication;
c. mirror any page within our Website; or
d. use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any of the Content or generate or compile any document or database based on the Content.
Links to third party websites, advertising and e-commerce offers
32. The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. We provide these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by us or our affiliates. Your link to any such website is entirely at your own risk.
33. The Website may also contain third party advertisements (including banner ads and full-page advertisements) which contain embedded hyperlinks or which include referral buttons to websites operated by third parties or their licensees or contractors. All third party advertising (including referral buttons and embedded hyperlinks) is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by us or our affiliates or the respective directors or employees. You are referred to the relevant advertiser for all information regarding the advertiser and its products and/or services.
34. In some instances, the advertisement may contain representations or offers by the third party advertiser which you can accept by linking to the advertiser’s website and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are not made by us, and the third party advertiser is solely responsible to you for the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
Limitation of Liability
35. The Content of our Website and our Products is for general information only and does not comprise legal advice. You must not rely on this Content as legal advice. You are encouraged to obtain specific legal advice as relevant to your particular circumstances.
36. Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, we:
a. make no representation or warranty that the information provided on our Website and in our Products is timely, accurate, adequate or complete; and
b. will not be liable for any claim or loss resulting from any action taken, or reliance made by you on any information or material provided on our Website and in our Products, or for any incorrect or misleading information provided on our Website and in our Products.
37. The information and data included on our Website has been compiled from various sources and is accurate at the time of its inclusion on the Website. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way.
38. We reserve the right at any time to modify, update or change, temporarily or permanently, the Website and the Products (or any part thereof) with or without notice including removing features or functionality from time to time.
39. You acknowledge that the Migration law profession is dynamic and constantly changing which, inter alia, involves the Department making regular changes to their laws, regulations and systems on an ongoing and unpredictable basis. As a result, parts of the Website or the Products may become out of date, non-functioning or obsolete from time to time and without notice. Whilst We endeavor to update the Website and Products on a regular basis to keep up with these changes, it does not warrant that such updates will occur or that they will occur within any specified time period. You agree that you will not be entitled to any refund, discount, compensation, claim or other entitlement arising from, inter alia, the Website or Products not being up to date or fully functioning or completely in-sync with the Department’s current or future systems, regulations or laws.
41. We may correspond with you by email. As you are aware, email is not secure and may be read, copied or interfered with in transit or impaired. You agree to assume the risks associated with transmission and to release us from any claim you may have arising from transmission defects.
42. If you hold a current Subscription, Technical Support from our team is available during Queensland Standard Business Hours for technical issues related to the Website. The contact details for support are recorded on our Website.
43. Technical support does not include providing support for:
- 3rd party software and operating systems;
- cloud storage with 3rd party providers;
- network, hardware and infrastructure issues;
- issues arising from viruses, Trojans or other malicious programs;
- training and user operation issues;
- issues unrelated to the Website or Products;
44. The Website and Products are provided on an ‘As Is’ basis and your use of it is at your sole risk.
45. You acknowledge that software, by its very nature, is an imperfect product and has faults, gaps and other anomalies. You will be solely responsible for any damage to You or Your Data resulting from the use of the Website. You also acknowledge that computer and telecommunications systems are not fault-free and occasional periods of downtime occur. We do not guarantee that the availability or access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. You acknowledge and agree that it is technologically impossible to achieve and guarantee a 100% availability of the software or Website.
46. Whilst we take all due care in publishing our Website and our Products, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
47. You expressly understand and agree under no circumstances will we be liable for (and You release us from liability for):
- any incidental, special, indirect, direct, financial, economic or consequential damages or loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of reputation, loss due to interruption of business, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity or goodwill, any claims for indirect, special or punitive damages, third party claims or any indirect or consequential losses or related expenses (even is loss is reasonably foreseeable and we had been notified of the possibility of the loss arising) which may arise from the use of the Website including but not limited to those resulting from defects in the Website, or loss, corruption or inaccuracy of data of any kind and whether or not we have any notice of the possibility of such damages.
- your inability to use or access the Website and any loss or damages which result, including as a result of any (i) termination or suspension of this Agreement or your use of or access to the Website, (ii) our discontinuation of the Website or changes to the service offered by the Website (iii) any downtime of the Website for any reason including but not limited to as a result of power outages, system failure, updates or other interruptions and (iv) interruption to the Software; or
48. We do not accept any liability for any interference with or damage to your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to our Website or its use. You should take all appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from our Website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage your computer system, software or data.
49. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms is excluded
50. By accessing our Website or purchasing our Products, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our Website and our Products.
Contents of Site
51. We do not permit the linking of our Website without our prior consent. We reserve the right to serve you with notice to cease if we become aware of such linking.
52. We may provide recommendations or contact details for specialist advisers, such as lawyers and migration agents. We may receive a referral fee from an adviser if you engage their services following our referral. We are not responsible for their advice or your relationship with them. If you engage one of them, please refer to their terms to understand your rights and obligations.
53. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. Your use of our Website following any amendment will represent your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.
54. If any of these Terms is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term will be severed and the remaining Terms will survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
55. Our rights and remedies under these Terms cannot be waived except in writing signed by us. Our delay in exercising a right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, nor does our waiver (either wholly or in part) of a right operate as a subsequent waiver of the same right or of any of our other rights.
56. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia, and each party must submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and of the Commonwealth of Australia.
57. We may terminate your right to access and use our Website at any time without notice if we consider that you are in breach of these Terms.
58. Any dispute that you raise on the basis of these Terms must first be referred to us for resolution, by providing us with a notice to [email protected] containing a summary of the issues and your proposed resolutions. We will do our best to resolve this dispute by discussing it with you within 5 business days of being notified. If we are not able to resolve the dispute in that time frame, then it may be referred to a court of competent jurisdiction.