A Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC) is the Department’s instrument to provide visa holders with an opportunity to present arguments in relation to their case to prevent visa cancellation.
Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC)
- A Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation will include:
- Details of the nature of alleges activities.
- Evidence(s) or information held by the Department.
- An invitation to comment and present arguments and evidences to support your case.
- The time limit and method of response.
- Your response to the NOICC is your opportunity to tell the Department the reasons why your visa should not be cancelled and why you should be allowed to stay in Australia.
- The Department uses Ministerial Direction No.65 when assessing your response to the Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation.
- You should aim to provide enough and convincing arguments in your response to a NOICC.
While due care has been taken to ensure that the content is kept up-to-date and correct, the currency and thus accuracy of the information cannot be guarantee due to the frequent changes in migration law.
Need immigration assistance? No problem.
We can help you achieve your migration goals.
We are Registered Migration Agents providing honest and transparent advice in relation to Australia's visa program.
It is a search engine based on the ANZSCO catalogue that combines all federal and State/Territory skilled occupation lists in one single place.
We also provide useful information for Australia's visa program.
Anzscosearch data draws on information directly provided by third-party official websites and is thus as accurate as of the information on those websites.
Anzscosearch validation and verification processes ensure that all data published is as complete, accurate and reliable as possible.
We have been doing this since 2014.