Skip to main content

Other Visitor & Tourist visas

Other Visitor and Tourist visas include:

  • Transit visa (Subclass 771)
  • Medical Treatment (Visitor) (Subclass 602)

Contact us if you would like to know more about this visa or need immigration advice.

ContactBook A ConsultationOur Prices

Other Related Visas

Work and Holiday (Temporary) (Class US) Subclass 462

This visa is for young professionals from prescribed countries with signed bilateral agreements with Australia permitting a working holiday.

Working Holiday (Temporary) (Class TZ) Subclass 417

This visa is for young people from prescribed countries who wish to stay in Australia for a working holiday.

Visitor (Class FA) Subclass 600

This visa allows for the entry of genuine tourist, business and family visitors to Australia for the purposes of visiting the country on a temporary basis.

Need immigration assistance?
No problem.

We can help you achieve your migration goals.

About Anzscosearch

Who we are?

We are Registered Migration Agents providing honest and transparent advice in relation to Australia’s visa program.

What is Anzscosearch (the tool)?

It is a search engine based on the ANZSCO catalogue that combines all federal and State/Territory skilled occupation lists in one single place.

We also provide useful information for Australia’s visa program.

Is the information provided accurate?

Anzscosearch data draws on information directly provided by third-party official websites and is thus as accurate as of the information on those websites.

Anzscosearch validation and verification processes ensure that all data published is as complete, accurate and reliable as possible.

We have been doing this since 2014.

Close Menu