eVisitor Visa Subclass 651
The eVisitor Visa (Class TV) (Subclass 651) is for persons who wish to visit Australia temporarily as a tourist or to engage in business visitor activities such as attending a conference, attending a business meeting etc.
- You must be outside Australia to lodge a valid visa application.
- This visa does not allow you to work in Australia or studying for more than 3 months.
- In general, this visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months.
Key Eligibility requirements
- You must be a citizen of a particular country. Eligible passports are prescribed by legislative instrument, read the complete list here.
- You must satisfy certain Public Interest criteria and Special Return criteria.
- You must meet health and character requirements.