Last list update: 21 April 2021 | see more
EOI Backlog current to: 28/02/2021
Possible Visa Options
Visa Type Eligibility *Caveats Legislative Instrument MLTSSL STSOL ROL Visa Subclass 189Skilled Independent LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 190Skilled Nominated LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 491State/Territory nominated LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 491Family Sponsored LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 485Graduate Work LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 482TSS: Medium & Short term LIN 19/048 Labour AgreementDAMA Visa Subclass 186ENS: TRT & DE LIN 19/049 Visa Subclass 187RSMS: TRT LIN 19/047 Visa Subclass 494SESR: Employer Sponsored LIN 19/219,
Visa Subclass 407Training: Enhance skills LIN 19/050
*Caveats / Applicable circumstances:
No conditions apply
State/Territory Eligibility Summary Table
State/Territory Nomination Visa Subclass 190 Visa Subclass 491 List ACT Australian Capital Territory NSW New South Wales NT Northern Territory QLD Queensland (Offshore) SA South Australia TAS Tasmania Category 1 (Graduates) VIC Victoria WA Western Australia (General stream) Occupation MAY be eligible if you meet the State/Territory nomination requirements Occupation MAY NOT be eligible Stream NOT applicable to the visa Subclass; or State/Territory currently not accepting applications
State/Territory Eligibility Details
Treats the body's immune and defence systems by assessing the whole person and using minute amounts of natural remedies made from substances such as plants, minerals and animal sources. Registration or licensing may be required.
Unit Group 2522: Complementary Health Therapists
Treat patients with physical, mental, spiritual and emotional needs by considering the whole person rather than focusing on specific symptoms and by using various therapies, techniques and practices.
Indicative Skill Level
In Australia and New Zealand:
Occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Assessing patients to determine the nature of the disorder, illness, problem or need by questioning, examining and observing
- Developing and implementing treatment plans using applications such as acupuncture, homoeopathic and herbal medicine, and dance, drama, hypnotic and music therapies
- Evaluating and documenting patients' progress through treatment plans
- Providing dietary and lifestyle advice and guidelines
- Prescribing natural medicines, such as herbal, mineral and animal extracts, to stimulate the body's capacity for self-healing
- Other occupations in this Unit Group
- Occupation ceilings program year 2020-2021
- Average Weekly / Annual Earnings 2018
Backlog & Invitations issued