Last list update: 14 May 2021 | see more
EOI Backlog current to: 28/02/2021
149411: Fleet Manager
Possible Visa Options
Visa Type Eligibility *Caveats Legislative Instrument MLTSSL STSOL ROL Visa Subclass 189Skilled Independent LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 190Skilled Nominated LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 491State/Territory nominated LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 491Family Sponsored LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 485Graduate Work LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 482TSS: Medium & Short term LIN 19/048 Labour AgreementDAMA Visa Subclass 186ENS: TRT & DE LIN 19/049 Visa Subclass 187RSMS: TRT LIN 19/047 Visa Subclass 494SESR: Employer Sponsored LIN 19/219,
Visa Subclass 407Training: Enhance skills LIN 19/050
*Caveats / Applicable circumstances:
No conditions apply
State/Territory Eligibility Summary Table
State/Territory Nomination Visa Subclass 190 Visa Subclass 491 List ACT Australian Capital Territory NSW New South Wales NT Northern Territory QLD Queensland (Offshore) SA South Australia TAS Tasmania Category 1 (Graduates) VIC Victoria WA Western Australia (General stream) Occupation is IN the State/Territory Skilled Occupation List and MAY be eligible if you meet the specific State/Territory nomination requirements (relevant work experience, suitable employment offer, etc.) Occupation MAY be eligible if you meet the State/Territory nomination requirements Occupation MAY NOT be eligible Stream NOT applicable to the visa Subclass; or State/Territory currently not accepting applications
State/Territory Eligibility Details
149411: Fleet Manager
Organises and controls the buying and selling of vehicles for rental agencies and coordinates the leasing of vehicles. Registration or licensing may be required.
Unit Group 1494: Transport Services Managers
Organise and control the buying and selling of vehicles for rental agencies and coordinate the leasing of vehicles, the operations of railway stations, and the operations of enterprises that operate fleets of vehicles to transport goods and passengers.
Indicative Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Organising the purchase and maintenance of transport vehicles, equipment and fuel
- Liaising with clients to determine requirements and providing customers with advice and information regarding vehicle type, purchase or hire rates and obligations and handling complaints
- Receiving orders and bookings, and planning and implementing transportation schedules
- Ensuring goods are stored and transported in conditions that will maintain their quality
- Arranging collection and delivery of vehicles and goods
- Maintaining business records and preparing operational statements and reports
- Coordinating activities associated with the arrival, departure, loading and unloading of trains
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Other occupations in this Unit Group
- Occupation ceilings program year 2020-2021
- Average Weekly / Annual Earnings 2018
Backlog & Invitations issued
Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2013, ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.3, cat. no. 1220.0, https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/1220.0