3. We collect personal information from you in order to facilitate the supply of information and Products via our Website. We will only collect information to allow us to supply information and Products or that is incidental to this supply.
Personal Information and our Website
4. We do not collect personal information via our Website unless you place an order for a Product, become a Registered User, or submit an inquiry via our ‘Contact’ page.
5. When you place an order you will be asked to log in and we may ask you to provide the following personal information:
a. your name;
b. your date of birth;
c. your phone number; and
d. your email address
6. Your payment details will be processed via a third-party payment gateway. Please refer to the third party’s website for their terms.
7. If you become a Registered User of our Website we will ask you all of the details in paragraphs 5.a to 5.d and we will ask you to nominate a password.
8. If you have provided your email address to us, we may, from time to time, email you regarding up-coming offers and special promotions.
9. We will not sell or barter any personal information that identifies you to any third party without your prior consent. However, we may need to provide your personal information to third parties who we engage to assist us to provide goods to you, such as our delivery agents and information technology service providers. Where your personal information is disclosed to these third parties, they will only be authorised to use your personal information for the purpose that we supplied it to them. If those third parties are located overseas, then your personal information may be transferred overseas.
Access to personal information
10. We will provide you with access to your personal information records if you request access. However, if there are exemptions from providing the personal information in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), then we may need to deny you access to some or all of the personal information.
11. To gain access to your personal information records, please contact us using the contact details below.
12. You may register a request to 'opt-out' from receiving offers from us by contacting us using the contact details below. You will be provided with an opt-out opportunity for direct marketing offers in accordance with the law.
13. We may use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on our Website. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a particular website, which allow your web browser to remember certain information.
15. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information which identifies you as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Questions or comments