Other Student & Training visas

Other Student and Training visas include:

  • Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)

If you are interested on applying to the above visa or would like comprehensive information and professional immigration advice, please contact us.

Other related visas

Student (Temporary) (Class TU) Subclass 500

This visa allows for the entry of genuine international students to Australia for the purpose of studying in the country on a temporary basis.

Training (Class GF) Subclass 407

This visa allows visa holders to enter Australia to participate in occupational training activities, including classroom-based professional development activities with a designated sponsor.

Working & Skills Visas

To allow visa holders to enter Australia temporarily or permanently to live and work in the country. Work visas are for skilled workers, people participating in specific activities, highly specialized workers, experienced business people, investors, sponsored workers etc.