Sydney-based Survey Engineering firm is a well-established, family-run company founded in the early 1970s. Primarily servicing the civil construction sector, we have Surveyors working on projects across Sydney, regional NSW and interstate. We are an innovative company that places a strong emphasis on company culture and career development.
As we continue to expand, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Surveyor to join the team working in Sydney and other areas of NSW. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to utilise and further develop their Surveying skills and experience with the freedom to manage the day-to-day elements of the project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing fieldwork, calculations, data processing & management of the total project, including liaison with clients and communication with the business.
We are seeking a highly motivated Surveyor with the following:
- Qualifications in Surveying
- 2 years minimum experience
- Proficiency in the use of surveying equipment and software
- Good technical and communication skills
Why Join Us?
- We offer a competitive remuneration package (incl. overtime) with a base 38-hour week
- Access to a work vehicle
- A flexible work environment with an opportunity to work on a number of diverse projects
- Career development including the potential for company-funded higher education
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology and innovation
- Challenging and meaningful work
- Supportive, knowledgeable and accessible management
- Access to a range of additional employee benefits
- Visa Sponsorship is available for the right candidate
We are an equal-opportunity workplace that encourages diversity. We currently have approximately 20% female surveyors, including in senior positions.
current as of June 2023