Gold Coast-based Engineering firm specialising in design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and processing equipment/systems predominantly within the Food and Beverage industries.
The company is seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter/Welder to complement their engineering team.
The role will support the company’s workshop and site-based activities.
What you bring:
- Competent in operating machining equipment
- Experience in operating equipment in an engineering machine shop would be preferred
- Competence in TIG/MIG welding with stainless steel experience would be desirable
- Experience in equipment assembly, workshop fabrication and site installation would be advantageous
- The ability to maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency with all tasks assigned
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings
- Forklift and EWP ticket is desirable but not essential
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times
- Be reliable, punctual, motivated and willing to learn
- Hold a current Driver’s license and have your own transport
In return, the company offers:
- A customer-focused, friendly, supportive team-based work environment that takes pride in its activities and values the diversity, backgrounds, skills and experiences of its workforce
- Regular hours Monday to Friday with the opportunity of overtime and weekend work to align with project demands
- Competitive rates of pay will be offered to the right person
- Visa Sponsorship is available for the right candidate
current as of May 2022