Last list update: 19 November 2018 | see more
733112: Aircraft Refueller
State Eligibility Details
Possible Visa Options - ANZSCO 733112
Visa Type Eligibility *Conditions Legislative Instrument MLTSSL STSOL ROL Subclass 189 (Skilled Independent) IMMI 18/051 Subclass 190 (Skilled Nominated) See State Eligibility tab IMMI 18/051 Subclass 489 (State/Territory nominated) See State Eligibility tab IMMI 18/051 Subclass 489 (NOT nominated by State/Territory) IMMI 18/051 Subclass 485 (Graduate) IMMI 18/051 Subclass 482 (TSS) IMMI 18/048 Subclass 186 (ENS) IMMI 18/049 Subclass 187 (RSMS) IMMI 18/043 Subclass 407 (Training) IMMI 18/050
*Conditions (Inapplicability) / Caveats:
No conditions apply
State/Territory Eligibility Summary Table - ANZSCO 733112
State/Territory Nomination Visa Subclass 190 Visa Subclass 489 Access List ACT Australian Capital Territory NSW New South Wales NT Northern Territory QLD Queensland ('I'm Offshore' list) SA South Australia TAS Tasmania VIC Victoria WA Western Australia (General stream) Occupation MAY be eligible Occupation in the 'Supplementary Skilled List' or 'Special Conditions Apply' Occupation NOT on relevant 'State Occupation List', or 'Closed' status; but MAY still be eligible if you meet the requirements Occupation NOT eligible
State/Territory Eligibility Details - ANZSCO 733112
733112: Aircraft Refueller
- Drives a tanker truck filled with aviation fuel to waiting aircraft, attaches a fuel hose to aircraft fuel tank and fills it with fuel. Registration or licensing is required.
- Skill Level
- Occupations at Skill Level 4 have a level of skill commensurate with one of the following:
- NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification or
- AQF Certificate II or III.
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
There is no Assessing Authority assigned to ANZSCO code 733112
- Assessing Authority
- Ground Crewman Aircraft Support (Army)
Specialisation titles are any commonly used titles which refer to a subset of jobs belonging to the occupation designated in the principal title. These jobs involve the performance of specialised tasks rather than the broader range of tasks usually performed in the occupation.
Unit Group 7331: Truck Drivers
- Drive heavy trucks, removal vans, tankers and tow trucks to transport bulky goods and liquids.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- In Australia:
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- Manoeuvring vehicles into position for loading and unloading
- Loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices
- Observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles
- Making regular quality checks of vehicles to ensure they can be driven safely
- Estimating weights to comply with load limitations and ensuring safe distribution of weight
- Ensuring goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage
- Verifying loading documents, checking condition of goods and obtaining certification of deliveries
- Other occupations in this Unit Group
- Occupation ceilings programme year 2018-2019
- Average Weekly / Annual Earnings
Explanatory Notes - Information
The term “may be eligible” relates to general eligibility and should not be misinterpreted as your individual eligibility to apply for a visa. Note that additional specific requirements and criteria also apply to visa eligibility (e.g. higher English requirements, evidences of a job offer, etc).
- Occupation List refers to the register of professional occupations which might qualify for an Australian Visa. There are 7 skilled occupation lists in total.
- MLTSSL is the acronym for 'Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List'.
- STSOL is the acronym for 'Short-term Skilled Occupation List'.
- ROL is the acronym for 'Regional Occupation List'.
- IMMI 18/051, IMMI 18/048, IMMI 18/049, IMMI 18/43, IMMI 18/050 refer to current Legislative Instruments which list the table of occupations appropriate for the respective visa programmes.
- Conditions refer to current caveats applying for a particular occupation under specific visa programmes.
The information in this website is intended to provide general information in relation to Australia’s General Skilled Migration program and the possible visa options for a particular occupation. Anzscosearch makes no warranty and will not be held liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or consequential in connection with the use of information contained in this website.
While due care has been taken to ensure that the content is kept-up-to-date and correct, the currency and thus accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed due to the frequent changes in migration law, policy and procedures and related processes.
It is important that you directly check the information published on official websites of the Department of Home Affairs, skills assessment bodies and other government agencies such as a state/territory governments.
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics 2013, ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.2, cat. no. 1220.0, http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/1220.0