Last update: 13 September 2019 | see more
133612: Procurement Manager
State Eligibility Details
Possible Visa Options
*Caveats / Applicable circumstances:
2: The position has nominated annual earnings of less than AUD65,000.
10: The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
State/Territory Eligibility Summary Table
State/Territory Nomination Visa Subclass 190 Visa Subclass 489 List ACT Australian Capital Territory NSW New South Wales NT Northern Territory QLD Queensland ('Offshore' list) SA South Australia TAS Tasmania VIC Victoria WA Western Australia (General stream) Occupation MAY be eligible Occupation in the 'Supplementary Skilled List' or 'Special Conditions Apply' Occupation NOT on relevant 'State Occupation List', or 'Closed' status; but MAY still be eligible if you meet the requirements Occupation MAY be available for onshore applicants Occupation MAY NOT be eligible
State/Territory Eligibility Details
DAMA - Designated Area Migration Agreement
133612: Procurement Manager
- Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the procurement and purchasing of materials, products and services for an organisation.
- Skill Level
- Occupations at Skill Level 1 have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Assessing Authority
- AIM: Australian Institute of Management
https://managersandleaders.com.au/skilled-migration-assessment/ [email protected]
Unit Group 1336: Supply, Distribution and Procurement Managers
- Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the supply, storage and distribution of goods produced by organisations.
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Indicative Skill Level
- Determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies, policies and plans
- Preparing and implementing plans to maintain required stock levels at minimum cost
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- Monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- Operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- Liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation
- Overseeing the recording of purchase, storage and distribution transactions
- Directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
- Other occupations in this Unit Group
- 133611: Supply and Distribution Manager
- Occupation ceilings program year 2019-2020
- Average Weekly / Annual Earnings 2018
Australian Bureau of Statistics 2013, ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.2, cat. no. 1220.0, https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/1220.0