Last update: 29 June 2020 | see more
133612: Procurement Manager
State Eligibility Details
Possible Visa Options
Visa Type Eligibility *Caveats Legislative Instrument MLTSSL STSOL ROL Visa Subclass 189Skilled Independent LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 190Skilled Nominated LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 491State/Territory nominated LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 491Family Sponsored LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 485Graduate Work LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 482TSS: Medium & Short term 2,10 LIN 19/048 Visa Subclass 482Labour Agreement - DAMA Visa Subclass 186ENS: TRT & DE LIN 19/049 Visa Subclass 187RSMS: TRT LIN 19/047 Visa Subclass 494SESR: Employer Sponsored LIN 19/219,
Visa Subclass 407Training: Enhance skills LIN 19/050
*Caveats / Applicable circumstances:
2: The position has nominated annual earnings of less than AUD65,000.
10: The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
State/Territory Eligibility Summary Table
State/Territory Nomination Visa Subclass 190 Visa Subclass 491 List ACT Australian Capital Territory NSW New South Wales NT Northern Territory QLD Queensland ('Offshore' list) SA South Australia TAS Tasmania Category 1 VIC Victoria WA Western Australia (General stream) Occupation MAY be eligible. Limitations and specific State requirements such as higher English, relevant work experience, suitable employment offer, etc. may apply. Occupation in the 'Supplementary Skilled List', 'Special Conditions Apply' or 'Currently not available for state nomination' Occupation NOT on relevant 'State Occupation List', or 'Closed' status; but MAY still be eligible if you meet the requirements Occupation MAY be eligible for 190 nomination under specific circumstances Occupation MAY NOT be eligible
State/Territory Eligibility Details
DAMA - Designated Area Migration Agreement
Concessions DAMA List English TSMIT Age Skills PR Comments SA The Adelaide City Technology and Innovation Advancement Designated Area Migration Agreement
under 55 years of age
- English, TSMIT (Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold), Age, Skills & Experience and PR Pathway are concessions that may be available for this occupation under the relevant DAMA.
- The table above literally reproduces the information published by the different Designated Area Representatives (DARs) in their DAMA Occupation lists. Concessions available (e.g PR pathway for applicants under NT DAMA) which have not been included by the DARs in relevant DAMA lists have also not been included above. Users should carefully review all information available in the DAR websites in relation to concessions.
133612: Procurement Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the procurement and purchasing of materials, products and services for an organisation.
Occupations at Skill Level 1 have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Unit Group 1336: Supply, Distribution and Procurement Managers
Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the supply, storage and distribution of goods produced by organisations.
Indicative Skill Level
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies, policies and plans
- Preparing and implementing plans to maintain required stock levels at minimum cost
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- Monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- Operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- Liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation
- Overseeing the recording of purchase, storage and distribution transactions
- Directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
- Other occupations in this Unit Group
- 133611: Supply and Distribution Manager
- Occupation ceilings program year 2019-2020
- Average Weekly / Annual Earnings 2018
Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2013, ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.3, cat. no. 1220.0, https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/1220.0