Last list update: 27 July 2021 | see more
EOI Backlog current to: 31/03/2021
133612: Procurement Manager
Possible Visa Options
Visa Type Eligibility *Caveats Legislative Instrument MLTSSL STSOL ROL Visa Subclass 189Skilled Independent LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 190Skilled Nominated LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 491State/Territory nominated LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 491Family Sponsored LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 485Graduate Work LIN 19/051 Visa Subclass 482TSS: Medium & Short term 2,10 LIN 19/048 Labour AgreementDAMA Visa Subclass 186ENS: TRT & DE LIN 19/049 Visa Subclass 187RSMS: TRT LIN 19/047 Visa Subclass 494SESR: Employer Sponsored LIN 19/219,
Visa Subclass 407Training: Enhance skills LIN 19/050
*Caveats / Applicable circumstances:
2: The position has nominated annual earnings of less than AUD65,000.
10: The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(16) of the Regulations).
State/Territory Eligibility Summary Table
State/Territory Nomination Visa Subclass 190 Visa Subclass 491 List ACT Australian Capital Territory NSW New South Wales NT Northern Territory QLD Queensland (Offshore) SA South Australia TAS Tasmania Category 1 (Graduates) VIC Victoria WA Western Australia (General stream) Occupation is IN the State/Territory Skilled Occupation List and MAY be eligible if you meet the specific State/Territory nomination requirements (relevant work experience, suitable employment offer, etc.) Occupation MAY be eligible if you meet the State/Territory nomination requirements Occupation MAY NOT be eligible Occupation is IN the State/Territory Skilled Occupation List but applications are currently not being accepted Stream NOT applicable to the visa Subclass; or State/Territory has NO list and is currently not accepting applications
State/Territory Eligibility Details
133612: Procurement Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the procurement and purchasing of materials, products and services for an organisation.
Current Shortages & Future Demand (Skills Priority List - SPL)
AUS ACT NSW NT QLD SA TAS VIC WA Future Demand NS NS NS NS NS NS NS NS NS Strong
S Shortage; NS No Shortage; M Metropolitan Shortage; R Regional Shortage; Future Demand Strong, Moderate or Soft
Unit Group 1336: Supply, Distribution and Procurement Managers
Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the supply, storage and distribution of goods produced by organisations.
Indicative Skill Level
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies, policies and plans
- Preparing and implementing plans to maintain required stock levels at minimum cost
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- Monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- Operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- Liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation
- Overseeing the recording of purchase, storage and distribution transactions
- Directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
- Other occupations in this Unit Group
- 133611: Supply and Distribution Manager
- Occupation ceilings program year 2020-2021
- Average Weekly / Annual Earnings 2018
Backlog & Invitations issued
DAMA - Designated Area Migration Agreement
Concessions DAMA List English TSMIT Age Skills* PR Comments SA The South Australian Regional Workforce Designated Area Migration Agreement (Regional)
- English, TSMIT (Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold), Age, Skills & Experience and PR Pathway are concessions that may be available for this occupation under the relevant DAMA.
- Skills*: Skill requirements vary depending on whether the occupation is on a relevant skilled list as well as its skill level. Check the information available in the corresponding DAR website.
- The table above literally reproduces the information published by the different Designated Area Representatives (DARs) in their DAMA Occupation lists. Concessions available (e.g PR pathway for applicants under NT DAMA) which have not been included by the DARs in relevant DAMA lists have also not been included above. Users should carefully review all information available in the DAR websites in relation to concessions.
Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2013, ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.3, cat. no. 1220.0, https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/1220.0